Shop for Bathing suit cover ups

Monday, October 25, 2010

Where to find great affordable Beachwear coverups online

 There are many stores on line that sell Beachwear coverups including Plus size coverups. Through my researches I think I can help you find the best one for you.
I will start with categories: Plus size and  one size in my next blog Short, Knee Length and Long.

Plus size: Plus size doesn’t mean not sexy, look at the www.alwaysforme.com site, in my opinion they have a great selection of styles and are very affordable. There are some styles in www.swimsuitsforus.com that are nice. If you find other stores that you really like, please let me know!
One size “fits all”: This category is an option for the women that don’t dress in the Plus size department. They say “one size fits all” but it really doesn’t, trust me. You have to make sure it fits your figure. The only one Company that could fit a Plus size under 45 inches waist is new www.beachtochic.com adjustable One Size fits all, different length bathing suit cover ups Line …go see. Very affordable, versatile…crease resistant, light, it clips to your bathing suit (included solid grip jewel Clips), no need to change, stretch best quality fabric, a genius idea. Starts at $24.99 for 5 piece set, Clips, scarf, dress, support band all included!

No comments:

Post a Comment